ABOUT THE TEAM
The “ONE Destination” initiative aims to build ultra-modern learning platform for SAP customers. Our aim is to build world-class learning experience by focusing on streamlining all offerings into a single digital platform for external users to learn SAP, with community and commercial aspects that match or beat competitors such as Salesforce Trailhead.
We’re tackling leading edge challenges while being customer centric, highly motivated and collaborative, dedicated to success and with a mentality to get things done. Join our unit and discover what true innovation is really like (Hint: it’s awesome)
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now
ABOUT THE WORK
We are looking for a driven, experienced Technology Expert to provide full application lifecycle & deployment support. Someone to be the link between product, development, operations, and quality engineering by facilitating the flow of application development and automating the process while collaborating with the teams to ensure smooth delivery of software from concept to production. You will be working in hybrid environment; collaborating with development teams to support multi-cloud initiatives across the organization, also involving many advanced automation projects.
- Design and implement distributed systems with disparate database technologies with near real-time performance in a multi-continent, implementation scenario
- Desiging system architecture for massive On-Premise, Hybrid and Cloud enterprise solutions
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of applications deployment and operation
- Architect highly available and scalable services leveraging open source technologies
- Strong understanding and experienced operating hybrid environments
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design & architecture
- Proven experience in large scale architecture, including system ownership
- Hands-on experience with software development
- Experience with HANA, HANA DB, HANA Modeling
- Experience with database performance optimization SAP HANA for OLTP and OLAP scenarios, including SAP ECC, S/4, native HANA for both on-premise and Cloud environments.
- Experience in large scale application monitoring and optimization
- Knowledge of security standards for enterprise business applications
- Proven ability to interact and coordinate with teams in multi-site, international locations
- Experience in microservice architecture design
- Excellent communication skills
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Sign up bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Playroom for children
SAP Labs Poland
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide.
SAP Labs Poland was founded over 10 years ago, the SAP R&D center in Gliwice is best known for its work on SAP Commerce Cloud as well as cutting-edge cloud-native applications and client-focused support services.
SAP Labs Poland is a fast-paced, agile workplace created for our engineers to foster creativity and to provide the flexibility necessary to adjust to the changing needs of technology.