Do you want to help improve experiences of cutting-edge CPU, APU and graphics products? If so, our client Software Infrastructure team is the right place for you!
We develop and support massive systems that improve the productivity of the SW Organization in areas including DevOps, Advanced Web-Based Tools, Test Automation as well as Project, Release, and Change Management solutions. We develop across full stack from infrastructure, container, database to API and Web leveraging latest technologies and development tools.
We develop software used at multiple AMD sites around the world that helps AMD's developers to deliver their cutting-edge CPU, APU and graphics products.
Luxoft Gdansk branch supports various systems that improve the productivity of the whole company including:
- solutions for DevOps,
- release management tools
- test automation
- project and change management solutions
We work across full stack of technologies including backend, queue systems, docker containers, databases, REST APIs and front-end applications using latest technologies and development tools.Project Description
The project you'll be working on is a tool designed to build, test and validate software designed by other teams among AMD organization. The tool consists of rest API written in .NET Core 3, Angular 11 front-end application, queue systems such as RabbitMQ as well as websockets based client communication going on by Microsoft's SignalR platform.
We're looking for someone who is willing to learn, passionate and not scared of interesting design challenges.Perks
- very independent role
- full remote option is possible
- little to no supervision, we trust in you
- flexible hours
- you decide when and how make the work done
- the team in US and Canada works in ET timezone (UTC-5) so there might be short status updates in their morning hours (somewhere around 3-5 PM CET timezone)
- AMD values pro-activivity and looks for honest independent specialist
- you will take part in decision process about your project
- you will be expected to share your honest expertise
Who we're looking for?
- Angular 6+ (currently we are on Angular 11).
- Net Core 3+
- Entity Framework Core
- Angular Material (and/or Syncfusion Components)
- Ag-Grid (infinite Scrolling on Server DataSource)
- SignalR (real time update)
- SQL Server DB (w/ database Design/Tuning)
- Microsoft Azure