Helmes is an international software house headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia with clients across all of Europe. The long-term success of Helmes is built on lasting partnerships that bring about tangible business gains for our clients. The company employs over 1000 people in offices in Estonia, Belarus, US, India and Poland.
For over 30 years in business, we have provided custom software development services to more than 500 organizations. Our clients are the leading telecom operators, banks, insurance companies, logistics corporations, healthcare providers and government institutions.
Helmes is expanding and looking for Senior and Mid Level Java developers eager to join our fast-growing company. If you get excited hearing about e-government, fintech, logistics and healthcare domains, then we have got everything to spark your interest, accompanied with modern technologies, professional team and great customers.
This position is fully remote yet - as we are on our expanding path. We are able to support you with a co-working space and as soon as our setup activities are completed, we will be looking forward to seeing you in our office in Warsaw.
We look forward to talking with you and to embark on the journey together.
- Construction, implementation, and development of new functionalities in Java to guarantee scalability, security, and performance
- Work in an agile team and in close collaboration with the client who has a great vision and plan for the future
- Maintain high code quality
- Conduct code reviews
- Participate in planning and estimations
- Contribute your ideas to the product roadmap and helping to ensure our software is using the latest technologies
Who we're looking for?
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages