Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
- Learn the CoreSuite development environment and practices
- Development of components/services according to requirements and to the required quality
- Object Oriented development of software components and applications
- Participating in code reviews, working with business analyst and testers to effectively document and validate all implementations
Who we're looking for?
Desired Skills and Experience
- Up to 2 years of hands on design and development experience in C++
- Knowledge of Object Oriented methodologies
- Good knowledge of Design patterns, and Data Structures
- Knowledge of relational database and SQL commands
- Good conceptual, analytical, mathematical skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, flexible, quick learning capability and ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to work independently, to work well with others and to be a team player.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies – an advantage
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages