We offer an opportunity to join Sabre Technology and Operations team. Our team is responsible for operational support for most of Sabre’s core systems. It’s our role to make sure our systems are: Reliable, Available, Scalable, Visible, Standard, Secure and Operable.
Are you ready for the challenge?
- Work with development teams to analyze, evaluate and design alternatives and to implement process improvements
- Implement legacy app migration to cloud (AWS, GCP), develop CI/CD pipeline and monitoring in the cloud
- Analyze, troubleshoot, debug and assist in problem solving in both development and production environments
- Make system more robust - monitor and tune the system to achieve optimum performance
- Develop and maintain tools that support and automate processes for hardware or software product release including: installation/packaging/deployment scripts, environment configuration scripts
- Oversee new App server deployment, server refreshes and decommissions
- Support for release and deployment of application across multiple platforms from development to production
Who we're looking for?
- Managing Unix/Linux system
- Experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Java applications
- Experience with managing webservers, tomcat, JBOSS etc.
- Experience in cloud technologies (AWS, GCP)
- Good knowledge of scripting languages – like Perl, Python, Shell scripting etc.
- Familiarity with Monitoring and Alerting tools
- Understanding of network fundamentals (DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English language
Nice to have skills/experience:
- Knowledge of tools like Maven, Ansible, Jenkins and User experience in GIT/SVN
- Experience with complex, high-availability systems, and Capacity Planning and Change Management
- Migration of legacy apps to the cloud
- Site Reliability Engineering (Google SRE) experience
- ITSM/ITIL experience
- Experience with Runbooks
- Basic knowledge and understanding of MQ
- SQL Query Skills – basic Oracle or MYSQL
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses