Our Client is a US multinational investment bank and financial services corporation. We're currently forming a new team to develop and deliver end-to-end software solutions for the Prime Risk Analytics Platform. This team maintains systems that helps Prime Finance analyze the Risk of each of bank's clients as well as potential clients. The team designs and maintains sophisticated automated solutions to make this happen.
We offer modern technology stack, including Java 11 with some Java 8 components. The nature of our green field project guarantees new features development - minimum 80% of tasks, no support, minimum maintenance.
- Develop and enhance the User Interface using Angular 8+ / TypeScript
- Write unit test cases using Jasmine / Karma
- Write automated test cases using Selenium or other front-end testing tool
- Develop and enhance back-end part of the application written using Spring Boot
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Take active part in code reviews
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Java knowledge
- Angular 5+ / TypeScript knowledge
- Experience in front-end unit testing
- Great understanding of HTML5 and CSS
- Core Java knowledge (we would also consider front-end only developers)
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools
- Knowledge of Version Control System - git
- Experience in Predictive Analytics / Machine Learning
- Experience in Margin and Risk financial concepts
- Unix and scripting skills (Korn shell)
- SQL server experience
- End-to-end test automation (e.g. Selenium)