You'll be working in the Group Treasury Technology Team. Group Treasury Technology provides the Technology support for the bank's Liquidity and Funding as well as Asset and Liability Management lines of business. We support our business partners managing, control and optimize the capital, liquidity, funding and inter-group engagements across the bank and its legal entities.
It is an exciting time to be a part of our team based in Zurich, UK, Poland and India as we embark on a journey to build a new business critical application. We plan to grow our presence in India.
Our culture centers around collaboration, transparency, accountability and quality.
We're looking for a Azure Data Bricks and Python/Java Engineer to:
- provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
- design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages including Python and Java for the Treasury Liquidity and Funding line of business
- help us in our journey as we move to Azure and build a new Azure-native application
- help lead our growing team of analysts and engineers to build a new application
- provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing requirements and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
- conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
- see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented
Who we're looking for?
- 7+ years' experience working as software engineer
- very experienced and proficient with coding in Python, PySpark and Java producing secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and well-performing
- knowledgeable with implementation of analysis tools and dashboards in Power BI and Azure Databricks workbooks
- experience with working as a part of a geographically distributed team is a plus
- comfortable communicating in English
- excellent understanding of data modelling, SQL and OLAP principles
- experienced with DevOps practices, CI/CD, build and test automation
- able to analyze user stories together with the product owner, the IT business analyst, QA engineer and other developers
- experienced with design, plan and deliver solutions in a large scale enterprise environment based on Azure
- ability to work collaboratively with key users and stakeholders to run workshops, establish user stories and understand business processes, gather and challenge requirements, and encourage continuous feedback
- working knowledge of the financial sector and banking products, ideally good understanding of Liquidity and Funding Management and models
- bachelor's or master's degree or equivalent with a focus in computer science or engineering
- excellent interpersonal skills to form productive and collaborative relationships
AZ-204 "Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate" or any advanced Azure certifications
experience with implementing Liquidity and Funding quantitative models, big data and analysis solutions in an Azure based big data environment