Business Analyst for Security IT
Security IT is a global organization delivering changes to the Security IT services Identity and Access Management, Data Protection and Application Security and Cyber Security Services.
- Translate complex security requirements into technical use case specifications and user stories for security engineering to deliver against
- identify and collect all required data from stakeholder and prepare proper technical documentation
- determine required IT Security business solutions and assist in implementing them
- conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
- support the Security engineers by describing the requirements and processes involved
- assist in quality control and project management
- identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
- work closely with the business along with various partners within the IT organization regarding Information Security.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience;
- degree in Computer Science, Management or related field or equivalent experience;
- Requirements analysis skills & experience is a must;
- Data analysis and data modelling skills & experience.
- IT Security and/or Security Risk Management domain knowledge & experience is strongly suggested;
NICE TO HAVE
- Alteryx (nice to have)
- Tableau (optional)
- Data Visualization skills & experience (optional)
- Agile requirements definition skills & experience (optional)