Functional Engineer- Sales Analytics
Lead the World in Essentials for a Better Life
- KIMBERLY CLARK Sp. z o.o
- Employment contract
Key Qualifications and Experiences:
- Broad range of business and IT experiences; has achieved technical and/or business certification(s).
- Ability to operate in a digital workplace utilizing modern technologies to connect, collaborate, communicate and co-operate across a global organization and across organizational boundaries.
- Experience leading IT projects and/or programs with strong full life cycle using multiple methodologies preferably in BI/Analytics domain.
- Experience with SAP software solutions (HANA Enterprise, ECC, BW, BI), Tableau and Hadoop/Azure desired.
- Functional knowledge in key CPG capabilities (Sales, eCommerce, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, etc.) desired.
- Experience leading IT projects and/or programs with strong SDLC experience including Agile/Waterfall methodologies. Exposure to Agile fundamentals and able to lead key ceremonies. Act as Scrum Master or Product Owner for a team, following all standard work practices.
- Basic knowledge of API-based design for business applications and can differentiate between scenarios where API-based design is appropriate, and those for which it is not.
Project you can join
Functional Engineer - Sales Analytics
The Functional Engineer will partner with business leaders to create and implement technical & business process solutions enabling frictionless digital analytics. This role is viewed as an expert in complex analytical reporting solutions and digital analytics platforms, encompassing both business process understanding and technical expertise.
The role collaborates with IT application Functional Engineers and business/functional subject matter experts as well as Solution Engineers, Enterprise Architects and Analytics Designers. Demonstrates functional leadership in design, development and testing of complex analytical reporting solutions. Will provide work direction/general guidance to other team members as a functional leader.
- Understand business priorities (product and services), business operations, culture and policies. Translate the strategic direction and business objectives established by customers into holistic digital, technology, change management and organization strategies for analytics adoption.
- Drive a rigorous approach leveraging data science including Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to solve problems in the context of growing Kimberly Clark brands, increasing sales, and enabling operational excellence. Performs leading-edge work and develops new approaches/solutions to answer business questions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to establish requirements for the implementation of descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Functional leader of large and extra-large projects for one or more business capabilities (eCommerce, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, etc.). Leads and delivers the analysis, design, configuration, customization, testing, deployment and support for analytical solutions within a specified business capability area and in some cases across capability areas.
- Diagnose business processes or organizational problems, and leverage analytics to determine how customers can seize new opportunities.
- Guide external vendor partners on the review and resolution of operations and break fix incidents.
- Influence and move the K-C culture to one that values and uses cross-business and functional data and analytics to power business performance.
- Act as a technical and business thought leader in the IT organization responsible for coordinating the optimal delivery of IT tools and systems to enable new business capabilities, growth, and technology stewardship.
- Working for the global organization, with a long history and a great corporate culture that focus heavily on its people development
- An opportunity to take part in a digital transformation working with the newest, cutting edge technologies on solutions for the whole EMEA region
Attractive employment conditions:
- competitive salary
- benefits package
- private health care
- premium brand new office in the centre of Kraków
- flexible work- great atmosphere
Possibility to work in an international team with the best IT professionals from all over the world
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events