In this role you will play a critical part in the development and release of MIOpen, AMD's Machine Learning Library for GPUs. MIOpen is a fast-growing project with broad adoption for several AMD product lines (https://github.com/ROCmSoftwarePlatform/MIOpen)
- You are expected to have strong programming skills and a product mindset with emphasis on best coding practices
- Design and debug software runtime
- Problem solving in a distributed environment
Who we're looking for?
- Strong C++ skills
- Understanding of build systems such as make or CMake.
- Basic knowledge about databases, computer networks and the linux operating system
- Basic understanding of docker orchestration
- Knowledge of system integration issues
- Knowledge of multithreaded and multi-process systems
- Familiarity with Python
- Familiarity with CI/CD systems
- Understanding of distributed systems
- Understanding of various test suites such as ctest or googletest
- Knowledge of job scheduling systems such as SLURM
- Familiarity with the GPU programming model
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks and various models
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.