We are working on building Liquidity Risk platform for one of US banks. Our "Big Data" team is growing and we have a need in additional developer that will help in building Core part of platform. Our platform helps the bank to increase efficiency and scalability, reduce operational risk and eliminate the majority of manual interventions in processing margin calls.
The candidate will work on development of new functionality for Liqudity Risk platform closely with other teams over the globe.
Who we're looking for?
- Java (5 years+), UNIX Shell
- Understand difference between OOP (SOLID principles) and Functional design approach, understand what is event driven architecture, understand SQL and NoSQL
- Understand transactions level isolation in RDBMS and MapReduce pattern in BigData
- Scala, BigData (Hadoop, Spark, Hive);
- Spring, Hibernate, Gradle, Maven, GIT, Docker;
- Data flow automation (Apache NiFi, Google Cloud DataFlow or similar)
- CI instruments: TeamCiti/Jenkins, uDeploy
- Experience with complex deployment infrastructures
- Knowledge in software architecture, design and testing