Throughout our history we have been where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities. We enable businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, helping people fulfil their hopes and dreams and realise their ambitions. This is our role and purpose at HSBC.
Right now, the speed and convenience of new technologies gives us the best opportunity we have ever had to play a helpful role in our customers’ lives. It is our role in Digital, Data & Development (D3) to define, develop and deliver global capabilities, with digital and data at the heart, for markets to better serve customers.
Communications Hub is the team within D3 who focus on delivering the products and platforms to provide personal and relevant communication and interactions on HSBC customer’s channel of choice. We are currently seeking Fullstack developer.
The projects the resource will work on includes
- PCF/AWS cloud solutions
- Jenkins pipelines
- Creation of REST APIs
- Preparation of frontend layouts
- Performing deployments
Culture of work
- Flexible working hours (agreement in each team)
- Flexible WFH (agreement in each team)
- Informal work environment
- Agile methodologies
- Friendly teams and people focused attitude
Development of a Collections self service capability to both drive operational efficiencies and enhance customer journeys using digital channels. It will enable customers who are in arrears & currently in the collections cycle to rehabilitate independently where appropriate and focus telephony interactions towards value add scenarios where customers require agent support and guidance. This will involve transition from existing voice focussed operation to a mature digital multichannel environment which will give our customers additional control and reduces the volume of outbound / inbound calls.
- HSBC is currently behind competitors in terms of usage of alternative channels and innovative technologies to verify potential fraudulent transactions. The current customer contact process to verify potential fraudulent transactions is always made via manual channels, (outbound call centres) which is significantly time consuming and delivers a poor customer experience.
- The implementation of a 2-way SMS capability (in-flight) will help to improve the operational efficiency and customer journey, however it will expose the bank to other type of fraud attacks, like SMS smishing and SIM swap
- Fraud Mobile Messaging will allow customers to verify potential fraudulent transactions in real time via a secured channel (Mobile app) which will help to improve internal efficiency even further as well as to provide market leading customer experience with no increased Fraud losses
CDD Digital KYC changes our retail customers CDD review experience - by delivering a digital journey for Customer Due Diligence, that can be completed in a in a quick and simple way at a time that is convenient to them.It enables customers rated as medium or high risk, that are required to undertake a CDD Review as part of the banks regulatory requirement to 'know their customer', Once authenticated, the customer is presented with a short 'prefilled' questionnaire that the customer can then review and confirm or amend the information the bank holds about them as part of the regulatory requirement to regularly review customer information as part of Customer Due Diligence.
To be a customer centric bank, we have to open up channels that allow us to hear the voices of our customers. The Qualtrics customer survey tool will allow us to solicit customer feedback via an unobtrusive and engaging format. By supplementing survey responses with Adobe and Customer Profile data, we can understand feedback drivers, and in turn optimise our digital channels. In gaining this insight, we can report on key metrics (NPS, NRS) at a journey, customer proposition, channel and market level, supporting the agenda Customer Centric Bank agenda.
The ultimate vision is to create a virtual assistant in the pocket of our customers always on and ready to assist.
By implementing this form AI technology we aim to:
- Simplify the consumption of information,
- Providing engaging user interaction,
- Fulfill customer requirements quickly & efficiently,
- Provide immediate customer support.
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years’ experience in Java
- 3+ years’ experience in Angular
- Healthcare package for families
- Healthcare package
- Life insurance
- Medical consultations in our office
- Employee assistance programme
- Free sport clubs
- Fitness, yoga and massages in office
- Multisport card
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- In-house language courses
- Financial and technology academy
- Access to leading e-learning platforms
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking