Senior Product Designer (Mobile)
What you’ll do:
- Own and define problem statements-- collaborate across design, engineering, and product to drive solutions from discovery to launch
- Tell stories through wireframes and sketches of how people will interact with our products and features
- Work with teammates, and stakeholders to understand and build solutions
- Build a vision for your product area and help the team iterate towards it
- Drive product design process from research, wire-frames to excellent visual execution, writing effective copy, illustration, and everything in between
- Guide the work of other designers through feedback that is clear, helpful and actionable.
Who we're looking for?
What we look for:
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in graphic design and usability related work function
- An impressive portfolio of UI/UX and visual design
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as aapplied to mobile apps and web-based applications
- Ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables
- Ability to apply and explain strategic business thinking to design decision making
- Experience designing for multiple screen formats
- Experience designing for iOS and Android
- Expertise with design tools, such as Sketch, Photoshop,
- Experience with prototyping tools, such as InVision, Marvel, Proto.io
- Experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions, such as Omniture SiteCatalyst
- Experience working jointly with product owners and developers
- Curious, self-motivated, optimistic and a skilled problem-solver
- You're excited about the prospect of working in a team with other designers, sharing feedback and mentoring each other
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
How we work?
How we manage our projects?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages