- Lufthansa Systems
- Employment contract
Who are you?
Your profile and background:
- At least one year of a Scrum Master experience in IT,
- Good knowledge of agile methods, frameworks and techniques,
- Experience in software development, understanding of IT development processes and procedures,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Experience in building strong stakeholder relationships,
- Experience in using Scrum in many teams,
- Experience in working internationally-distributed teams,
- Experience in facilitating events and workshops,
- Readiness for business trips to Frankfurt.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Project you can join
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Why do we need you?
One of Lufthansa Systems' products is Lido Flight - one of the most effective flight planning solutions worldwide. The product is developed by teams in Germany, Poland, UK and India. Three years ago we started agile transformation. We created the set of Development Teams organized around functional domains. Most of the teams use Scrum framework. We have set Product Owners and Scrum Masters. We have various Communities of Practices.
We need strong and motivated Scrum Masters for improving team collaboration, improving cooperation between the teams, reducing overall complexity and enable faster releases of our system. We need the ambassadors for Agile and Lean philosophy that continuously engage the organization through communication and collaboration.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events