As a Frontend Developer, you are responsible for the further development of a new web application that serves the management level to visualize and analyze the dependencies maintained in Jira. The application has considerable management attention in the company, which is why a responsible and solution-oriented way of working is important. As a part of a cross-functional team, you will implement the user feedback of the prioritized backlog.
- You will integrate your code into the framework of the Commerzbank Living Styleguide, which is a central web application framework based on React
- You will be the main person to implement new functionalities around graph visualization and user interaction
- You will create a help us to create a reusable React component to visualize graphs
- You will work together with other colleagues to align on graph representation of the data
- You will write Cypher-queries (graph database query language) to provide new views on the data and support the management in the steering of the strategy
- You will work with other colleagues from the department of Big Data & Advanced Analytics in an agile working environment
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- REST APIs high knowledge
- Google Cloud infrastructure (Kubernetes/Docker) good knowledge
- Terraform and bash scripting for automation purposes
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level mandatory
- German optional
At this stage of the recruitment process, you don't have to send your CV - a link to your profile or portfolio will be ok!
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking