- You’ll design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- You’ll contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle. This will involve writing well designed, testable, efficient code and making sure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- You’ll also prepare and produce releases of software components, and support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Who we're looking for?
- BS/MS degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on software development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java 8 platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Profound insight of Java 8 and functional programming
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and NoSQL
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience in working with domain driven design and web services
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages