- Job description
We are looking for a people-friendly business data magician! By using already present BI solutions or creating new ones this person will tackle challenges occurring within certain areas of our business (customer service, logistics, production, marketing, etc.). Ultimately it’s all about helping stakeholders to describe, understand and solve whatever quirky business problems they stumble upon.
- About the Business Intelligence Team
Part of the Support Tribe, the Business Intelligence (BI) Team is all about numbers. Using extrapolated data, they provide insight that helps guide key decisions in the company - from strategy, sales and cost optimization, to product stock management, logistics, and customer experience support. By analyzing and processing data, the BI Team prepares helpful extracts and in-depth reports, working across different teams and operations as they search for hidden opportunities and knowledge that help to optimize our products, services, and business.
- You’ll cooperate with people responsible for their areas in order to find and identify problems and challenges they’re facing
- You’ll be querying and manipulating data sets using SQL and Excel/Google Sheets and visualization tools
- You’ll use your analytical skills to simplify difficult business problems, track them, and enable fast decision-making based upon analytical solutions you design
- You'll proactively come up with suggestions on how the team can leverage new technologies and ideas to improve the data platform and implement new methodologies to improve the company performance
- You’ll work closely with other members of the BI Team to ensure the data you’re working on are just the way they should be and in tip-top shape
Who we're looking for?
- At least 2- years of experience in business data analytics,
- Experience manipulating and analyzing structured and unstructured data with SQL (any SQL dialect, BigQuery SQL desired), Excel, and Google Sheets, etc.,
- Experience with developing front-end reporting with Business Intelligence suites (such as Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, Qlikview, etc.),
- Good understanding and using basic principles of statistics and mathematics,
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, oral, and written communication skills.
Nice to have
- Knowledge and experience in working with Google Stack Tools such as: Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics/GA4, Google Firebase, Google Sheets, Google Apps Script, Google Cloud Platform (BigQuery, Cloud Functions, Pub/Sub),
- Domain knowledge in one of the following areas: finance, customer service or e-commerce,
- Experience in Python or R,
- Excellent judgment, curiosity, confidence, and a sense of humor
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages