Our mission is to make investing easy and comprehensible.
In the Commerzbank Securities and Provisions we are offering customized, digital and personal solutions, market-leading solutions which are profitable for customers and the Bank in the long term. Providing the best stable, fastest and most flexible process to our clients; reacting quickly and in agile way to the customer needs. Our solutions are profitable and sustainable both, for the customer and the Bank, and ahead of the market!
In your role as Application Administrator you will be a member of an international team of IT experts who are developing, maintaining and operating new applications and services within the securities management processes.
You are responsible for understanding complex applications, data flows and their business purpose in order to integrate new modules, changes or releases into our IT landscape.
Your work in the Team and your main task is to ensure a frictionless assembly, Q/A, processing and transport of deployment packages from development to production environments and to maintain stable operation of production. Meanwhile you handle incidents, problems and changes. You communicate with developers, as well as other operation teams.
- You will be involved in all steps in the lifecycle of a software development starting with:
- Controlling and monitoring the central and decentralized applications, online systems and batch production
- Analyzing, resolving and documenting IT faults
- Implementation of changes in the production process as per change request
- Assurance of interrupted availability of the systems and applications
- Manual intervention in automatic processes in conjunction with the product managers or on request
- Handling of changes/ incidents/ problems with ticketing systems
- Conceptional tasks around technical solutions, data- and business-/ process models
- Performing the test and deployment process for new or released applications and interfaces, very often based on webMethods
Who we're looking for?
What do we expect from you:
- Good knowledge and expertise with Unix system and Windows server
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational databases (Oracle, SyBase)
- Basic knowledge of Tivoli, HPSM, Jira/ Confluence
- Basic knowledge of Scrum/ Agile and ITIL
- Understanding the defined IT architectures
Foreign Language Skills:
- English at least B2 level
- Very good analytic thinking with attention to details to solve problems, willingness to learn
- Proactive and structured mode of operation, supporting projects and driving tasks to deliver results
- Customer orientation and ownership attitude for the assigned responsibilities to deliver results in time and in line with the clients need
- Good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking