Current business process in automated in Customer's system where users have access to a dedicated "investment call" functionality and able to view assets and discussion items that are associated with the call. It displays a consolidated view of rating and asset related information for the list of assets associated to the investment call. During the meeting, the user may choose to add additional assets to the call, comments etc. Results of the Investment Call process are used by another investment control associate (e.g., IPO information gathered from an analyst will be then used by ACA to set up limits etc.).
Given the previous system's retirement the automation of Investment Call process has to be re-established and support current business features (adjusted per actualized demands). The candidate will have an opportunity to plan and participate in moving application to cloud infrastructure. Client's Cloud transformation has just started and the company is a great place to learn outstanding technologies. The position will offer a chance to get into asset management business and participate in both technical and business meetings with industry professionals.
- Drive AWS transformation process for the set of complex applications
- Work with project business and system analysts to clarify the requirements and then implement them
- Participate in code reviews
- Enforce standards and best practices
- Participate in Agile SDLC
- Facilitate communication with both development team in Irvine and the business
- People management accusativie
Who we're looking for?
- Hands on experience in AWS transformations
- Cloud DevOps experience
- Strong DB experience (MS SQL)
- Strong DB experience (noSQL databases)
- Experience with JIRA, GIT, TeamCity
- Understanding of Agile SDLC, Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, User Acceptance Testing processes
- Familiarity with financial markets, trading and investment management
- Very good communication skills
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Proficient in .NET related stack of technologies, desktop applications and large scale cloud services for extensive calculations
- Be quick learner and have a desire to learn the domain and its business processes
- WCF, Web API, RESTful, SOAP, IIS is a plus