GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals.
As Tech we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and encourages. Experiment and collab across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
This role is accountable for contributing within a product team for the technical solution design, implementation & continuous improvement of Pharma Tech systems in alignment with agile and DevOps principles, working closely with a Group of Tech Engineers and Product Owner.
- Supports Product Owner and product team to deliver value continuously, encouraging and maintaining close links with customers, being part of Global Program
- Contribute to project including design and implementation
- Ensures that technical delivery is fully compliant with GSK Security, Quality and Regulatory standards
- The continuous delivery of technology solutions from product roadmaps adopting agile and DevOps principles
- Ensures continuity of business execution i.e. operational support for relevant applications
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems appropriately
- Proactively develops and delivers continuous improvement/simplification of Product portfolio to improve user efficiency, increase system reliability and reduce the total cost of ownership
- Pro-actively engages in experimentation and innovation to drive relentless improvement e.g. to UX/DQ/DI and reducing technical debt/risk.
Who we're looking for?
- knowledge/experience in working with CRM systems
- knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of API integration
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
- Experience working in Agile processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build and sustain effective relationships with Clients
- Fluent English
- CI/CD, Automation experience
- Knowledge of Veeva CRM
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Experience of programming language: Apex, .NET
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages