You'll be working in the Finance Technology team as part of the Portfolio team providing PMO support to the Portfolio Lead, Program and Project Managers. The Technology Project Officers provide pro-active administration and support to the program and project managers using agreed management methodologies.
- an expert in your functional area
- an all-rounder with strong analytical skills
- experienced in supporting program/project managers
- an excellent communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels on very different topics
- analytical and able to interpret financial data
- highly organized, with the ability to prioritize your own time to meet agreed targets and objectives
- proactive in providing support to the PM and team processes, procedures and requests and willing to get involved in coordinating activities that extend beyond your own area of expertise
- able to execute your own duties independently with a degree of autonomy and within some supervision and oversight from the PM.
- proactive in identifying opportunities to bring about improvements via changes in processes and procedures and to continuous productivity gains that impact your team, project and areas beyond
- resilient, persuasive and effective in winning people over where there is resistance
Who we're looking for?
You have the following experience and skills:
- Program and project administration for large and complex change initiatives
- Organizing team meetings, working groups, workshops, stakeholder governance meetings, and associated logistics in global organizations with multi-functional teams and resources dispersed across international time zones
- Production and maintenance of project documents (presentations, status reports, financial reports, RAID, Change Control etc.)
- Ensuring documentation and tracking of project risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, constraints, actions, and project deliverables
- Support the PM in creating and maintaining detailed Project plans for large and complex projects
- Ensure project adherence to UBS SDLC and project governance processes
- Documenting meeting actions and minutes; maintaining a central actions logs; and proactive follow up on actions to closure
- Assisting Program Managers, Project Managers, and Program PMO by responding to project related queries, reports, status updates, plan maintenance etc.
- Project cost management and control - budget, forecast, actual (Administration in PPM and other SDLC toolsets)
- You may have to comply with and administer Program Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) if applicable
- Embed risk awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation.
- Expertise in producing high quality documents and presentations with Microsoft Suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Highly preferable that you have knowledge and experience with using program and workstream setup in UBS tools (PPM, SharePoint, Jira Tollgate, Jira RAID etc.)
IT Project Management, Investment Banking, Finances