Mystro is an operational risk assessment and reporting solution which collects control data from across IB for the creation of risk assessments.
This enables a more effective and efficient operational risk governance model, and provides a holistic view of operational risk across the firm.
The program materially improves the timeliness and accuracy of control exception detection, risk assessment and escalation, ultimately leading to an optimized P&L and balance sheet substantiation process.
MySTRO collects control data (breaks, exceptions, & control execution) from across IB for the creation of risk assessments.
The risk assessment engine ensures the execution & evaluation of our controls in a standard and transparent manner. The simple workflow model helps to enable the operations, finance and cross-organizational risk reporting models.
Java 8, Scala, GigaSpaces
Scalatra, Spring, Spring Batch, Spring Integration(Integration with External Systems, FTP/SFTP, JMS, Email, WebServices, scheduling, cache), RESTFul API
Drools, Angular JS
Jetty, Shell script, Puppet Scripts
Spring Testing, Mockito, Cucumber, Fitness, ScalaTest
CI/CD flow and tools (GitHub, TeamCity)
Design and build applications
Participate in the entire software lifecycle - development, testing, CI
Prepare system documentation
Work with destibuted teams
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of experience with developing Java applications
- 3+ years of experience with Oracle
- Experience with software architecture and design
- Experience with Scala, Spring Batch, Spring Integration(Integration with External Systems, FTP/SFTP, JMS, Email, WebServices, scheduling, cache),
- Experience with RESTFul API, Drools, Angular JS
- Experience with Autosys, Jetty, Shell script, Puppet Scripts
- Expirience with Test Frameworks: Spring Testing, Mockito, Cucumber, Fitnesse, ScalaTest
- Ability to supervise team of developers
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and approaches
- Financial background would be a great advantage
- Experience with GigaSpaces, Scalatra,