- You’ll provide regular insights on and maintain our system architecture.
- You’ll be responsible for services integration.
- You’ll work on reviewing and improving the existing code.
- You’ll revitalise our codebase.
- You’ll be responsible for choosing the best possible path for system development.
- You’ll adhere to Python's best practices.
- You’ll be sharing knowledge and providing valuable feedback during code reviews.
We’re looking for a skilled Python developer to join our Experience Team - responsible for our e-commerce platforms. You’ll need to have an in-depth knowledge of Python and Django as well as significant experience in building and optimising large scale monolithic applications. You’ll be responsible for increasing speed, scalability, and extensibility while working with a large and rapidly changing codebase. You’ll be working closely with our frontend experts, so a thorough understanding of Rest API and the whole customer journey is a must.
About the Experience Team
Part of the Product Tribe, the Experience Team, is a group of digital specialists within the fields of development, UX, UI and Q&A, under the lead of the Product Owner. They focus on maintaining and developing our e-commerce platform from a user experience point of view, as well as the technological and aesthetic side of things - as they work together to create an enjoyable journey for every single customer.
With over 40 highly-experienced experts, ranging from UX designers and developers to wood technologists and industrial designers, Product is our most diverse Tribe. Product is responsible for strategising the portfolio of Tylko products. This means they design, develop and test our physical products, as well as manage our digital platforms.
Join Tylko and…
- Be an integral part of the Tribe in which all our industry-changing tech solutions are designed and developed - from online product configurators and full production automatisation to internal parametric-driven design tools.
- Focus on exploration and testing, as well as fast prototyping and rapid development - which means a lot of fun and creative thinking (but also the occasional fail or dead-end).
- Grow personally and professionally in a very friendly and respectful environment. You’ll devote at least 20% of your time to technical improvements (refreshing our legacy code), personal development and various bleeding-edge POCs (helping to manage the uncertainty of future projects and decisions).
- Work from wherever suits you best - either our comfortable HQ in Warsaw or remotely (GMT+2 time zone).
- Be competitively remunerated – 10 000 - 20 000 PLN for B2B contract (other forms of employment are also possible).
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in working with legacy systems.
- In-depth understanding of Django and Python.
- Experience in working with Django REST Framework, Pytest, Docker, PostgreSQL and Jenkins.
- Clean code enthusiast!
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
- Communicative level in Polish (at least B2).
Nice to have
- Ability to write clear documentation.
- Interest in GitHub CI/CD.
- Being a board game geek and a dad jokes lover is actually a must but we put it here as our HR team believes it’s not crucial (although we kinda think it is).
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking