You will be responsible for dealing with administration aspects related to fault management on department level as well as interacting with other development units. Cooperation with testing engineers in the scope of symptoms collection and verification of corrections as well as administration of related tools in accordance with defined processes and guidelines.
Your daily duties will include:
- Coordinating developers / pre-screeners work,
- Tracing investigation progress and reporting it during daily meetings with fault managers,
- Organizing and participating in task force meetings for a complex and high-priority issues,
- Checking fix/solution availability and updating verification status,
- Cooperating with developers, testers and other fault analyst teams,
- Verifying fault reports correctness and checking delivered content against Nokia’s internal standard.
We work with:
- Microsoft Office suite
Who we're looking for?
- Testing/programming basis
- Extremely good communication skills
- Ebility to work under pressure
- Can-do attitude
- Willingness for self-development
- Very good English, both written and spoken
- Understanding of mobile networks basis and basics of testing/programming
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages