We are looking for someone, who have a “get-it-done” attitude, together with ability to effectively communicate and cooperate with both tech and business world, especially long term. In details:
- Preparation of precise requirements
- Cooperation with all related parties, including dev teams, UX, Web analysts, BI and business departments
- Scope management
- Stakeholders management
- Leading Scrum ceremonies and process
- Making world and work better!
limango is the Online Shop for families – We wow our customers every day with a fantastic range of brands at very attractive prices. Based in Munich and Wrocław, our 450 employees share a passion for families. We do everything we can to understand their needs and fulfil their wishes. limango has everything families need: Fashion for Babies, Kids, Women and Men as well as Homeware, Toys, Cosmetics and Family holidays. At limango you’ll find both classic brands and upcoming brands from across Europe. Founded in 2007 and a member of the Otto Group since 2009 limango now has over 14 million members across Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and Poland and sells over 40 000 products daily to German customers alone. We want to continue to grow and win the trust of all mums in Europe. To help us achieve this, we’re looking for motivated, talented individuals to work with us and be a part of something big.
Who we're looking for?
- Prepare precise requirements: understanding the business; coordination all related parties (web analyst / UX / other dev teams).
- Communication: translating between business and tech; keeping the team involved; managing expectations; make sure meetings are productive; be able to define a vision for the product; motivate the team.
- Priorities: be able to challenge decisions; decide about scopes (Sprint / Epics...).
- Personal skills: passion for the product; be pragmatic; reliable and honest; fluent English speaking.
- Experience: e-commerce understanding; bring up own ideas for improvements.
- Managing the process: manage stakeholder; being the first person to contact; protecting the team; protecting the sprint; managing internal / external dependencies.
- Testing: verification on basic level.
- Personal skills: open minded for discussions; problem solving; analytical thinking; organized; be able to make decisions and deal with them
NICE TO HAVE:
- Technical understanding: be able to verify on API level; know the tools related to the team; be able to understand on a higher level the technical setup / architecture.
- Personal skills: sense of humour; optimistic
SHOULD NOT DO:
- UX design
- Development work
- Deep QA testing
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages