- Assist with the team’s billing processes, including: mid-month and month-end billing; processing monthly billing scripts; monitoring of the finance queue; updating and maintaining of client contract information; improving billing and usage data automation initiatives; collaborating with the Sales and Legal teams to increase operational efficiency; and facilitating license key delivery of software.
- Own outstanding billing scripts follow-ups and billing
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure billing and usage data accuracy and streamline processes
- Observe accounts to identify overdue payments, report collection activity, address client queries, and develop repayment plans with team and Account Executives
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Hold high level of confidentiality, when needed.
- Assist with interviewing interns and team members and providing detailed feedback for team
- Support monthly and quarterly audits
- Assist with special projects as necessary.
The Finance team manages the company’s accounting operations, including transactions, financial reporting and compliance with all necessary legal and regulatory requirements. The Billing Analyst works with other team members to produce accurate and timely financial results. This position also collaborates to provide excellent customer service to other departments.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in an accounting or billing position.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business and accounting acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- One to two years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and accounting systems.
- Working knowledge and experience with Sage Intacct, along with working experience with Salesforce preferred
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking