Lighthouse application support is responsible for the production systems, including Trading, Post-Trade, and PnL software, environment management, and software deployment. Will work closely with developers, business analysts and infrastructure team members as well as with portfolio managers and traders.
The candidate will participate in the release process, ensuring quality software is delivered in a timely manner.
- Solve technical trading-related issues, independently where possible or leveraging teammates as necessary. Escalate to application and/or infrastructure subject matter experts (internally or at vendors) when appropriate. Manage communications to the trading staff and internal stakeholders regarding issue/resolution.
- Build working relationships with trading groups in both US and UK.
- Trading Infrastructure/Platform Status Communications - responsible for disseminating messages to the appropriate trading staff regarding trading infrastructure/platform issues, exchange updates, etc.
- Assist with automating processes to achieve efficiency and streamlined trade support.
- Document and create new knowledge base to provide the most effective solutions to trading issues.
- Deployment of, support of, and monitoring of the firm's internal trading systems.
- Coordinate with vendors, internal application owners, infrastructure owners, and tech support to ensure trading platforms are correctly installed, configured, and tested.
- Liaise with development and infrastructure teams, prioritize tool enhancements, and coordinate and participate in software/new version releases.
- Must understand the financial markets with strong equities background.
- Understanding of the trade lifecycle, back-office, and settlement processes
- Hands-on technical experience in an application support
- Has 3 years experience in a support role within
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a demanding environment.
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to focus and prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Aptitude to learn
- Understanding of ITIL methodology
English - Advanced
Proficient writing SQL\PLSQL
- Hands-on experience with Unix/Linux like platform
- Good experience with Unix/Linux command line
- Understanding of XML/FpML etc data formats
- Know how to work with source-code (ability to read and understand logic)
- Scripting - Python\JS\ etc
- Knowledge of databases and associated structures
- Experience with the use of MS Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Knowledge of Fix Messaging protocol and setting up FIX connections
- Front office Applications (Bloomberg, TradeWeb, MarketAxess), Trader Support will be a good benefit
- Experience in supporting order flow management between the trading desk and brokers
- Java applications support background
- Experience with Cloud (AWS) platform
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!