Develocraft is looking for a Senior Backend Developer (Java) for one of our international clients from the managing data sector.
- Designing and building new features, new services, and new technologies
- Ensuring the code you and your team deliver is the supportable and highest quality
- Working with Product Owners to understand customers and the scope out work
- Performing code reviews for others, and having your code reviewed by your peers
- Teaching and mentoring less experienced colleagues
- 5+ years of experience with Java or other statically type languages
- A keen interest in writing resilient software that scales
- Experience with one web framework (Spring Boot or Ruby on Rails)
- Practical knowledge of SQL and/or relational database concepts
- Experience in splitting application from monolith to microservices
- English level B2/C1
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS
- Solid experience with one dynamically typed language (e.g. Ruby)
- Aptitude with CI and CD pipelines (GitLab preferred)
- Experience with Kubernetes deployments (Helm)
- Exposure to Ubuntu Linux
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus
Hello, Sailor! We’ve been expecting you. Our cult of 80 is still hungry for new believers.
Develocraft is a People & Software Development Company from Gdańsk. We combine our lust for creating exciting products with foreign brands with our unconditional love from recruiters to developers.
As a Software Development Company, we use the Jamstack approach to deliver digital products with up-to-date technologies and excellent performance. Don’t know what Jamstack is? Check out this article and see if it suits you: https://bit.ly/3PaQVSZ
As a People Development Company, we see ourselves as your agent, not your employer: we’re here to help you get what YOU want. If you don’t like the offer, we will find you another one. If you’d like to play in the Champions League next season; well, Cristiano, we sure won’t schedule an interview with Manchester United’s HR team.
Why should you work with us?
- we’re a remote-first company (not like “we’re remote, but you have to be on-site twice a week because your scrum master like it the old way)
- we’re young (4 years old), so you can count on having a real impact
- yet, we’re growing fast, so we have the right team quality that you could lean on
- our experts' support is here for you, no matter whether you work in our team or as a consultant for one of our clients
- we try to design a path career with you, not only put you into a position and hope you like it forever
See our videos and gallery and check if you like our vibe. :)