You will be joining a new team that focuses on developing Operations and Finance platforms. The platforms include real-time payment and supplier management processing, complex global financial accounting reporting and ledgers, high-volume trade processing and reconciliations, multiple trade affirmation venue workflow, firmwide profit and loss statements, investor client reporting, and employee HRIS systems.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to develop software solutions using test-driven and agile software development methodologies
- Deliver software enhancements and projects supporting corporate Finance and Operations systems
- Design cloud-based computing solutions
- Be responsible for system upgrades, features supporting resiliency and capacity improvements, automation and controls, integration with internal and external vendors and services.
- Work with DevOps teams to manage, resolve operational issues and leverage CI/CD platforms, follow DevOps practices within the team and projects
- Continuously improve the platforms, using the latest technologies and software development ideas
- Develop close working relationships with other technology teams in the firm in order to advance cross team initiatives.
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns
- Experience working with .NET (C#, WCF, Windows Services, .NET Core)
- Experience in TDD using NUnit, MSTest or other frameworks
- Database design and development with MS SQL Server, T-SQL or other RDBMS
- Experience with Docker containers or Kubernetes
- Understanding of / experience with CI/CD - preferably Jenkins
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards while working with sensitive data
- Understanding of (or desire to learn) portfolio accounting, securities clearing / settlement, fixed income products, equity trading, or compliance regulations.
- Knowledge or previous experience with micro services and messaging architecture (Kafka, ActiveMQ)
- Experience with any of ReactJS / Redux, NodeJS, ExpressJS, Angular etc. (or desire to learn)
- Experience with cloud-based applications - AWS or other cloud provider
- Experience developing ETL packages using Pentaho or NiFi
- Knowledge of No-SQL, Graph or other non-relational database technologies.
- Experience in one of the build tools like Webpack, Gulp or Grunt
- Knowledge of functional programming and using 3rd party libraries.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!