Develocraft is looking for an IT Senior Security Specialist, who is going to work for one of our international clients. In this project you will be a part of the developing team in the company who is a leader in distribution of metallurgical products and plastics in Poland.
- You are part of client's team and support it group-wide in its mission to identify and investigate IT security incidents
- You operate the central IT infrastructure and applications of the Cyber Defense Center and continuously develop them to cover internal and external requirements
- You keep the existing systems up to date and maintain them using Ansible, which you develop independently for new systems and applications as well as maintain the local network environment in the laboratories of the Cyber Defense Center
- You also develop automations and middleware independently in order to connect these software components with each other using APIs
- You will work on implementations from start to finish which includes documentation for the further development and operation of the components.
- Knowledge of IT security and development
- Automation Cyber Defense
- Knowledge of networks, IT infrastructures and operating systems (Windows and Linux) as well as recognized tools and solutions such as Ansible, CyberArk, GitLab and HashiCorp
- Work in infrastructure by Linux and Open Source components
- Experience in the implementation of API and web solutions with Python and in automation in the Linux scripting environment
- English B2/C1
- German is a plus
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
Hello, Sailor! We’ve been expecting you. Our cult of 80 is still hungry for new believers.
Develocraft is a People & Software Development Company from Gdańsk. We combine our lust for creating exciting products with foreign brands with our unconditional love from recruiters to developers.
As a Software Development Company, we use the Jamstack approach to deliver digital products with up-to-date technologies and excellent performance. Don’t know what Jamstack is? Check out this article and see if it suits you: https://bit.ly/3PaQVSZ
As a People Development Company, we see ourselves as your agent, not your employer: we’re here to help you get what YOU want. If you don’t like the offer, we will find you another one. If you’d like to play in the Champions League next season; well, Cristiano, we sure won’t schedule an interview with Manchester United’s HR team.
Why should you work with us?
- we’re a remote-first company (not like “we’re remote, but you have to be on-site twice a week because your scrum master like it the old way)
- we’re young (4 years old), so you can count on having a real impact
- yet, we’re growing fast, so we have the right team quality that you could lean on
- our experts' support is here for you, no matter whether you work in our team or as a consultant for one of our clients
- we try to design a path career with you, not only put you into a position and hope you like it forever
See our videos and gallery and check if you like our vibe. :)