SoftSwiss is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients. SoftSwiss is based in Belarus, where it counts 400+ people, with an official presence and gaming licenses in several more jurisdictions. Online casinos powered by SoftSwiss’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Among our products are the Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform, and various casino games under the BGaming brand.
Our platform for online casinos is known for easy configuration and flexibility. Furthermore, we recognize the importance of information security and offer comprehensive protection services. Coupled with the benefits of quick delivery and transparent pricing, our systems help businesses achieve their goals regardless of how complicated those are.
We are looking for a Senior React Developer to work on our Core frontend products that power 100+ online casinos worldwide. This person should be capable to develop state-of-art frontend code, propose efficient and viable technical solutions for our frontend platform, work closely with agile team members, support and consult our clients on the best use of our technology.
- Full-time position, remote work is possible (we are considering relocation in the future)
- At this moment we have a modern, well-designed office in a 5-minute walk from a subway station
- Enjoy working in a Hi-Tech Park resident company
- Highly competitive compensation, motivation, benefits, and social programs
- Salary officially paid in hard currency negating devaluation risks
- Online English classes
- Work in a fully agile environment with senior engineers and business side;
- Translate mockups to optimized, reusable, quality code;
- Participation in improving product quality;
- Participation in code review, backlog grooming, and retro;
- Collaborate with other teams;
- Documenting your own code.
- 3+ years of experience in experience with JS (ES6+)
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with ReactJS+Hooks/Redux
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience with webpack, babel and docker, GitLab CI
- Knowledge of algorithms fundamentals
- Good UX understanding
- Ability to write testable code and unit tests for it
Nice to have:
- Understanding of server-side development
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience writing simple shell scripts
- Style guide
- Code review
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- OS X
- Methodology: Agile
- Architectural decisions are made by: Team
- Who chooses technology: Team
- Project management software: JIRA
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
SOFTSWISS is an international tech company and a widely-acclaimed iGaming expert. We are the very first online gambling software company to start working with cryptocurrencies.
Today, SOFTSWISS is a recognized industry leader in iGaming software solutions development. The company has an international team, which counts 1,400+ employees and has an official presence in Poland, Malta, Georgia, and Belarus. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
- Modern technology stack and highload architecture
- High-end solutions based on stability, security and honesty
- Expertise of a strong international team with a background in iGaming spanning over 10 years
- Innovative approach to product development and business processes
- Agile at all the levels
- Top client service based on client needs
- Wide geographical presence
- “ Changing the iGaming industry for the better through technical innovation “
SOFTSWISS IN NUMBERS:
- The 2009 year established
- 1,400+ people in the team
- #1 crypto iGaming provider
- 7B+ EUR bets processed per month
- 350M+ EUR generated via our software monthly
- 500+ websites using our software
- 1M+ monthly active players
- Online Casino Platform – a platform for online casino management;
- Crypto Solution – the world's first crypto-optimized solution for online casinos;
- Managed Services – a B2C customer support and development service;
- Sportsbook – a platform that allows clients to operate the betting business online;
- Game Aggregator – a hub that unites thousands of online casino games from recognized game development studios from around the world.
- Affilka – a constantly developing affiliate marketing software platform that provides an optimal and unique set of opportunities.
- Jackpot Aggregator – a multi-purpose iGaming solution that introduces the Jackpot-as-a-service (JaaS) business model.
- Payment Gateway – a payment processing and payment aggregation software that allows you to automate the process of accepting payments online.
Would you like to work with us? Check out our vacancies below!