Our (CEE) Customer Experience Engineering QA team is responsible to provide highest quality of SW tools and patches to Dell Technologies PowerStore. We conduct a wide range of quality control tests and analysis to ensure that our software meets or exceeds end-user requirements. We debug software products, oversee the development of test plans, ensure system tests are documented, analyze the results, provide feedback to the R&D team and make sure that all problems are resolved. We also select testing specifications for new products and ensure testing procedures comply with industry-specific standards.
From the candidates, we expect hands-on QA experience for enterprise back-end systems, readiness to work and learn independently and in the team, spoken English (because our team is distributed globally between Poland, India, Israel, China and US).
What we suggest is an opportunity to participate in the development and support of Dell Technologies’ leading storage solution – PowerStore - a unique project of corporate-wide impact and a team of high-level professionals to work with, not to mention the support in professional growth and development. PowerStore is Dell's industry-leading midrange storage platform, a Storage Array developed from scratch at Dell and aimed to the mid-range customers. The Array supports the newest industry enhancements in Storage "world" as Dedup/Compression of Data, Asyns/Sync/Metro replication, Blocked and File based Storage, vVols and much more.
As a Software Quality Engineer, you will develop, revise and maintain test plans, test cases and automated test scripts that include resource requirements, schedule assumptions and scope based on pre-determined product requirements. You will work with Product Development; Product Management and the Customer Support teams to ensure product quality and customer satisfaction. You will collaborate to develop comprehensive test plans across Dell’s product portfolio. You will also have the opportunity to drive continual process improvements for the evolution of testing procedures and their future replication. Candidate should be comfortable with learning new products and tools.
- Contribute to test automation activities by coding and programming in current languages and Provide solutions to a variety of problems of large scope and complexity.
- Support customer focused tools and solutions as well as internal home-brewed tools used by our engineers.
- Perform ongoing activities maintaining regression test suites, new and existing tests execution (manual and automated), tracking test cycles execution results, recommending corrective actions, and working with the development engineers on resolution of problems.
- Isolate, reproduce and track bugs and verify fixes while maintaining test environment and configurations as needed.
- Work effectively with cross-functional and/or cross-geographic teams, readily share information with others.
- Experience with programming languages (Python/JAVA) and Shell scripting in Bash
- Experience in test cases design, execution, and analysis
- Troubleshooting skills, ability to reproduce and document the issue
- Experience with Linux and/or VMware
- Good communication skills
- Experience with storage solutions (filers, block storage, replication, etc. from any vendor)
- Experience with REST APIs and working experience with the following tools: JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins is a big plus
- Additional monitor
- Healthcare package
- Lunch card
- Life insurance
- Language courses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Our story began with a belief and a passion that everybody should have easy access to the best technology anywhere in the world. That was in 1984 in Michael Dell’s University of Texas dorm room. Today, Dell Technologies is instrumental in changing the digital landscape the world over. From hybrid cloud solutions to high-performance computing to ambitious social impact and sustainability initiatives, what we do impacts everyone, everywhere. At Dell Technologies there are endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that foster innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Dell Technologies has been present in the Polish market for 30 years and this year (2022) we decided to expand our innovations business. We are opening a Software R&D Center. For this, we’re building a team of hundreds of innovators who want to make a lasting impact on our solutions—and on the future of technology across the industry. We are actively hiring software engineers, tech leaders and more. These opportunities are opened remotely across Poland.