Project is focused on creation of the modern Software Defined Vehicle digital infrastructure. Target Software Platform will operate in variety of the environments and is critical to:
- Expand the use of industry adopted APIs
- Support high velocity application development
- Enable next generation vehicle applications
Luxoft will focus on providing core parts for Automotive Middleware around AUTOSAR (Classic and Adaptive) including: networking, configuration, security, diagnostics, etc. Additionally, Luxoft will participate in development of components for virtual environment. This virtual environment will provide support of the CI activities including automated builds, virtual ECUs/Machines and automated testing support. Project management maturity must reach ASPICE level 3. It requires establishing of the transparent project execution monitoring and control. Each participant will be responsible for providing evidence of systematic and significant achievement of the defined process attributes. In this position you will be responsible for helping the FNV work streamlining, shaping the vision of the architecture and designs, assist in development and software verification process.
- Regular co-ordination with the Customer
- Creation / review of User Stories and Acceptance Criteria regarding fulfillment of the "Definition of Ready"
- Validation of the implementation of the User Stories against the Acceptance Criteria after the end of the sprint
- Maintenance and prioritization of the backlog in coordination with the product owner of the client
- Planning of the sprint or a product increment in cooperation with the development team
- Support in the creation and detailing of concepts
- Lead triage activity of incoming software defects to prioritize and address to Vendor/Supplier
- Managing problem ticket (bugs / defects) in JIRA according to Problem Management SLA
- Coordinate with Requirements Engineering to ensure defects are defects against the approved requirements and specification
- Coordinate with Vendor defect fixing priorities and agree expected delivery date
- Ensure any relevant project documentation related to defects is managed and maintained
- Communicating with software developers and project managers about the current progress of issues and solutions provided by Vendor/Supplier
- Regular reporting based on the management team requests
- Deep cooperation with internal departments
- Academic degree in business informatics, engineering management, computer science, electrical engineering or similar qualification.
- Upper Intermediate level of English
- 2+ years' software development/testing experience in automotive
- 2+ years of PM/Coordinator experience in international large-scale projects in the automotive domain
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- International and multi-cultural business experience
- Excellent and proven leadership competence
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with vendor, management and the team
- Hands-on experience with Atlassian JIRA, Atlassian Confluence, Office Tools
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities and task ownership
- Demonstrated strong analytical abilities
- Knowledge and insight into ASPICE Problem Resolution Management processes
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!