Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high-frequency, and low-latency data management chain.
We launched a program to provide an innovative self-service platform for business content validation of market data streams. Working in a Scrum development team, the focus will be on delivering a high-quality solution in the course of a multiyear program strategy for simplification and streamlining of data management. We aim to build an agile team that works closely with business sponsors to ensure a high-quality cloud-based platform that delivers on the needs of global data consumers.
The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting-edge technologies covering:
Backend: Java, Kotlin, Spring, Kubernetes, Kafka, Postgres SQL
Frontend: JS/React, Redux
QA: Java QA Automation
DevOps: CI/CD, AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Performing system analyses on software programs, applications, and web services.
- Determining system efficiency and functionality by liaising with internal departments and end-users.
- Reporting to Management and obtaining approval for system development projects.
- Efficiently integrating new systems, programs, and applications with business operations and services.
- Analyzing and improving the performance of web-based customer portals and support services.
- Ensuring end-user proficiency with new systems, programs, and applications across departments.
- Monitoring product licenses and ensuring compliance with IT industry regulations.
- Ensuring that computer hardware remains compatible with system enhancements and updates.
- Promoting system efficiency and security by integrating performance metrics and encryption.
- Implementing new advancements in the field of system and enterprise architecture.
- 7+ years of solid experience in the role of a Business Analyst in the software development industry.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with stakeholders management and very close collaboration with the product owner;
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology, and an accredited qualification in management consultancy, or similar.
- Extensive experience in technical business analysis in a related industry.
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages like SQL and system integration solutions.
- Strong experience in Data Analysis, Modelling, Domain Specification/Design/Mapping, Data Transformation including Business Transformation, APIs and Data Exchange patterns;
- Deep understanding of how data is sourced, collected, transformed, validated, managed, used, presented, maintained, governed and controlled within a data-centric organization;
- Ability to utilize SQL to query database tables;
- Ability to read programming code (Java and Kotlin );
- Ability to liaise with solution architects and technical leads, development and functional testing stakeholders, both in-house and from 3rd parties to ensure the business need and related requirements are well understood.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and processes;
- Good understanding of Scrum / Agile methodology including Scrum framework and experience in user story mapping and writing user stories.
- Ability to facilitate internal end-user proficiency.
- Ability to design and maintain efficient customer portal support and feedback channels.
- Ensuring optimal system functionality via integrated diagnostics.
- Advanced knowledge of data security and encryption.
- Ability to keep up with IT advancements.
- Knowledge of relevant licensing and industry compliance regulations.
- Confidence in presentation skills - ability to capture attention and deliver key messages in a variety of contexts;
- Exceptional communication skills toward facilitating the use of new software systems.
- Financial domain expertise
- Product Owner experience will be advantage
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!