The project, which covers the sphere of cash trading, risk modeling, funds, data analysis, financial security, economic crime prevention area. An international team of experienced experts is working to deliver the solution through a cloud-based data analysis platform.
- Design and development of platform components
- Software component integrations
- Security by design
💪 Hard skills:
- Experience developing backend solutions in Python
- Ability to conduct complex software integrations
- Knowledge and practice in technology: Kubernetes, Helm
- Experience with co-development and reuse of open source projects
- English language - B2/C1
🤗 Soft skills:
- Team player
- Flexibility - Ability to work in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Openness to people, change and new technologies
- Ability to identify problems and be resourceful in solving them
- Ability to analyze the most important information and propose the best solutions
- Experience working in an international environment.
➕ Nice to have:
- Knowledge Azure DevOps pipelines, Airflow or Volcano
- Experience with Data Discovery solutions like Amundsen
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
Hello, Sailor! We’ve been expecting you. Our cult of 80 is still hungry for new believers.
Develocraft is a People & Software Development Company from Gdańsk. We combine our lust for creating exciting products with foreign brands with our unconditional love from recruiters to developers.
As a Software Development Company, we use the Jamstack approach to deliver digital products with up-to-date technologies and excellent performance. Don’t know what Jamstack is? Check out this article and see if it suits you: https://bit.ly/3PaQVSZ
As a People Development Company, we see ourselves as your agent, not your employer: we’re here to help you get what YOU want. If you don’t like the offer, we will find you another one. If you’d like to play in the Champions League next season; well, Cristiano, we sure won’t schedule an interview with Manchester United’s HR team.
Why should you work with us?
- we’re a remote-first company (not like “we’re remote, but you have to be on-site twice a week because your scrum master like it the old way)
- we’re young (4 years old), so you can count on having a real impact
- yet, we’re growing fast, so we have the right team quality that you could lean on
- our experts' support is here for you, no matter whether you work in our team or as a consultant for one of our clients
- we try to design a path career with you, not only put you into a position and hope you like it forever
See our videos and gallery and check if you like our vibe. :)