Develocraft is currently seeking a Software Developer/BI Engineer for one of our international clients. You will be working on a project with a platform that delivers real-time news, market reports, analysis, price pricing and more to clients around the world trading in the oil, natural gas, LNG, electricity, coal, metals, agriculture, and energy transition markets. Dedicated teams work and refine the design that provide:
- credit ratings, research and insights needed to drive growth and transparency.
- providing insights into companies, markets and data
- a source of information on iconic and innovative indices
- detailed ESG benchmarking to better integrate sustainability into business strategy.
- technical content and artificial intelligence (AI) provide answers from a vast dataset of technical knowledge.
- Handling massive amounts of data, analytics, visualization and services with cloud technologies
- Fulfill business needs for real-time analytics
- Delivering business value through the execution of story points
- Part of a scrum development team
💪 Hard skills:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in languages like Python, .Net or Java
- Knowledge and practice in AWS Quicksight, PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark, Airflow & ETL, PostgreSQL, Oracle
- Knowledge of real time analytics using very large volume of data
- Demonstrated ability to participate in a global software engineering team while working closely with product management, quality assurance and business analysts
- Experience working with Cloud formation/terraform, EKS (Kubernetes), docker containers and messaging technologies like Kafka
- Knowledge about CI/CD, data engineering, data pipelining
- English language - B2/C1
🤗 Soft skills:
- Flexibility - Ability to work in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Openness to people, change and new technologies
- Ability to identify problems and be resourceful in solving them
- Team player
- Desire to work with a highly collaborative team around the world in different time zones
- Motivation to bring the project to the next level of quality
- Ability to analyze the most important information and propose the best solutions
- Methodology: Agile/Scrum
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
Hello, Sailor! We’ve been expecting you. Our cult of 80 is still hungry for new believers.
Develocraft is a People & Software Development Company from Gdańsk. We combine our lust for creating exciting products with foreign brands with our unconditional love from recruiters to developers.
As a Software Development Company, we use the Jamstack approach to deliver digital products with up-to-date technologies and excellent performance. Don’t know what Jamstack is? Check out this article and see if it suits you: https://bit.ly/3PaQVSZ
As a People Development Company, we see ourselves as your agent, not your employer: we’re here to help you get what YOU want. If you don’t like the offer, we will find you another one. If you’d like to play in the Champions League next season; well, Cristiano, we sure won’t schedule an interview with Manchester United’s HR team.
Why should you work with us?
- we’re a remote-first company (not like “we’re remote, but you have to be on-site twice a week because your scrum master like it the old way)
- we’re young (4 years old), so you can count on having a real impact
- yet, we’re growing fast, so we have the right team quality that you could lean on
- our experts' support is here for you, no matter whether you work in our team or as a consultant for one of our clients
- we try to design a path career with you, not only put you into a position and hope you like it forever
See our videos and gallery and check if you like our vibe. :)