WHO WE ARE:
We are a team of top-tier and dedicated developers, designers, programmers, and artists who make our studio a creative and devoted workplace. We only work on games we believe in – sharing our excitement and fully committing to the project is our recipe for extraordinary results.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As a Gameplay Programmer you will cooperate with cross-functional teams to design, deliver and maintain gameplay features on-time and to a high level of quality. On the regular basis you will communicate and interact with designers, animators and other programmers. Through this you will gather the requirements for, and own the implementation of, key tasks and features related to a wide range of gameplay development areas.
YOUR DAILY TASK:
- Designing, implementing and maintaining game subsystems
- Cooperating with game designers to design gameplay mechanics
- Debugging and bug fixing
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong practical knowledge of C++
- Professional experience iteratively implementing gameplay features from inception to delivery
- Understanding player expectations in terms of gameplay mechanics of modern video games
- Experience with working on multiple platforms
- Good communication and team skills
- Experience with UE4 will be a plus
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Money for moving expenses
- Adaptation tips
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Welcome Pack
- Cafeteria System
Flying Wild Hog
Flying Wild Hog is an acclaimed game development company located in Poland. Our three studios and more than three hundred skilled industry veterans have established a reputation of quality and passion.
We specialize in action-packed, fast-paced, and wholeheartedly unique titles that transport players into unexpected and exciting new worlds.
We thrive when we can push our creative boundaries.