To support Global FX and Commodities trading business. It is a multi-discipline team which provides support across multiple applications 24/5.5, as well as designing, developing and testing technology solutions.
The FX Support Engineer provides a single point of contact for all FX functional and technology-related support incidents and requests from Front Office, Market Risk, Product Control and Operations. There will be an opportunity to be involved in delivery initiatives.
We are looking to hire an experienced FX Support Engineer who can support the entire FX Pricing technology stack with a desire to expand their skills beyond Pricing to Front Office Risk Management support.
- Monitoring the health of the FX Pricing and Risk systems using Geneos, Barracuda, Murex, Control-M, emails etc. and responding to alerts.
- Analysing, investigating and explaining technical STP failures, trade delays, pricing latency, credit checks and other issues as and when they occur, notifying users/interested parties and restoring service in a timely manner.
- Working with ECN's / LP's on venue connectivity and trade STP.
- Managing incidents, change problems or requests using ServiceNow and closing them out punctually within agreed SLAs.
- Escalating major incidents with service delivery leads and raising risk events where required.
- Providing advice and best practice guidance on the functional use of multiple Front Office FX applications.
- Improving operational efficiency such as enhancing monitoring and minimising manual checks through automation.
- Updating documentation and shared confluence pages with on-going issues and system changes.
- Ensuring adequate shift coverage across the FX Support NH Team hours - 7am to 8pm Mon to Thu and to 10pm on Friday.
- Performing occasional weekend change deployment, verification and pre-business day checks.
- Experience in pricing, risk management and PL attribution of FX products such as Spot, Forwards, Swaps, NDF's, Options at a portfolio level.
- Proven experience working with multiple FX applications (eFX RET, Single Dealer Platforms, ECN's).
- Intermediate understanding of the FX electronic space including liquidity aggregation, execution and client connectivity via MBP's or FIX connection.
- Basic to intermediate technical understating of multiple OS environments (Unix, Linux, Windows, Solaris), db environments (Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, PostgreSQL).
- Intermediate ability to support multiple cloud based (AWS and Azure) applications and interrogate logs.
- Experience with log file aggregation tools such as ELK and Grafana and monitoring tools ITRS Geneos or BMC.
- Experience with messaging standards and protocols, FIX, XML, MQ, Kafka etc.
- Basic experience in developing and delivering software following an agile delivery approach.
- Experience with code packaging, source control, and deployment using industry wide tools such as Git, Jenkins, Artifactory etc.
- Demonstrated skills adopting and applying ITIL principles.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Specific knowledge of Commodities, IRD, Fixed Income, Bonds and Equities products and the associated hedging instruments will be highly beneficial.
- Experience working with multiple Risk systems (Kapiti, Murex, Calypso).
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!