Cloud-based reference data platform, a new Finance Risk And Data Analytics capability, that will provide data mastering and distribution capabilities for various reference data domains including Instruments, Ratings, Book Data, Product Taxonomy, Legal Entity, Industries, Countries, Currencies, etc.
As a service, we provide cleansing, enriching, and data quality in a centralized place and offer it to different systems, applications, or users, irrespective of where they are in the organization, or on the network.
As an API Developer within the exciting, new Finance Risk & Data Analytics capability, you will be building Microservices to solve some of the organization's toughest problems and delivering significant business value. By joining us you will be helping to shape the Reference Data Mastering and Distribution architecture and technology stack.
- Automation testing with occasional manual testing
- Design new automation tests, approaches and tools
- Define functionalities which should be covered with automated test
- Execute test cases and update test documentation
- Analyze business requirements and design documents for completeness and testability
- Review test failures and determine the sources of problems (test deficiencies, deviation from requirements, etc.)
- Communication with developers, QAs and Change Leads/PMs
- Deploy test artifact versions onto test environments when required
- Monitoring applications status on test environments
- Build Regression packages per Release
- Update and support Automated Test Suite
- Solid experience in UI automation (Selenium-Java)
- Solid experience in Rest API automation
- Familiarity with BDD frameworks (Cucumber, Serenity)
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure toolset
- Load testing using Jmeter
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!