Cloud-based reference data platform, a new Finance Risk And Data Analytics capability, that will provide data mastering and distribution capabilities for various reference data domains including Instruments, Ratings, Book Data, Product Taxonomy, Legal Entity, Industries, Countries, Currencies, etc.
As a service we provide cleansing, enriching and data quality in a centralized place and offering it to different systems, applications, or users, irrespective of where they are in the organization, or on the network.
As a Data Engineer, you will be building big data solutions to solve some of the organization's toughest problems and delivering significant business value. This is an exciting time to join as you will be helping to shape the Reference Data Mastering and Distribution architecture and technology stack within our new cloud-based datalake-house.
- Model data landscape, obtain data extracts and define secure data exchange approaches
- Acquire, ingest, and process data from multiple sources and systems into Cloud Data Lake
- Create data structures optimized for storage and various query patterns
- Implement pipelines integrating database management systems, cleaning data and improving its data quality
- Collaborate with others to map data fields to hypotheses and curate, wrangle, and prepare data for use in their advanced analytical models
- Shape the portfolio of business problems to solve by building detailed knowledge of internal data sources
- Define, develop and maintain artifacts like technical design or user documentation and look for continuous improvement in software and development process within an agile development team
- Help architect the strategic advanced analytics technology landscape
- Build reusable code and data assets
- Codify best practices, methodology and share knowledge with other engineers
- Operate in the fast-paced, iterative environment while remaining compliant with bank's Information Sec policies/standards
- Technology explorations, research & development, deep investigations & trouble-shooting
- Hands on experience with Python and Spark
- Experience and interest in Cloud platforms such as Azure (preferred) or AWS
- Experience in software development, including a clear understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design and core programming concepts
- Experience in Distributed Processing using Databricks (preferred) or Apache Spark
- Expertise in Optimizing Spark Jobs
- Familiarity with Data formats optimized for Spark (e.g. Parquet, Delta Lake)
- Meaningful experience in at least one database technology such as:
- Traditional RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle)
- NoSQL (CosmosDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, Gremlin)
- Experience in data integration platforms (e.g. Azure Data factory)
- Proficient with version control, CI/CD and build automation tools (preferable Gitlab and Maven)
- Working experience in Agile methodologies (SCRUM, XP, Kanban)
- Ability to clearly communicate complex solutions
- Hands-on experience with Scala
- Understanding of Information Security principles to ensure compliant handling and management of data
- Relevant certifications
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!