Our client is an EU subsidiary of a Global Financial Bank working in multiple markets and asset classes.
- You are responsible for the installation and operation of the Windows Server infrastructure (2019), SQL Server (2019), Windows clients (Win 7 /10) and Virtual Clients/Terminals
- You are an expert in the virtualized server environment on VMware and Hyper-V
- You are an expert in SAN, storage and backup systems (Veeam) and clustering
- You create and maintain technical documentation and emergency plans
- You take over the 3rd level support in case of hardware and software problems for servers and clients
- You will be involved in the development and implementation of the technical architecture and operating concept
- Successfully completed studies in (business) computer science or a comparable course of study, alternatively a completed training, e.g. as an IT specialist or systems IT specialist (m/f/d)
- Several years of professional experience, e.g. as an IT system specialist (m/f/d)
- Expert knowledge in the areas of virtualization, SAN, SQL as well as infrastructures and system landscapes
- Good knowledge of IT security (firewall, virus protection, security systems) and ideally a good understanding of business processes and system analyses
- Very good German and good spoken and written English skills for communication with (international) colleagues
- Experience in Banking environment
- Certification in VMWARE, MSCE and CCIE, ideally also CCNE
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!