Tranistion Technologies PSC is a team of over 700 experts in the field of digital transformation, working in six Polish cities and four foreign branches (USA, Taiwan, Denmark, Germany). The company, as a Global System Integrator, works with international partners (PTC, Microsoft, Google, Atlassian, AWS, Azure, Synopsys, RealWare) to create and implement IT solutions that revolutionize the way products are designed, manufactured, managed and maintained. It serves clients all over the world, from the energy, pharmaceutical, medical devices, automotive, fmcg, communication and high technology sectors.
What can we offer:
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours (CoE or B2B)
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company;
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies;
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group's companies on the market;
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range;
- Attractive salary;
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere;
- Cool benefits, among others integration meetings, internal company competitions, fruit Tuesdays, sweet Thursdays and much more;
- Participating in all aspects of software development: analysis, design, implementation, testing and DevOps operations.
- Designing and developing solutions based on requirements. Product include desktop and web applications, messaging queues, windows services.
- Constant cooperation with other members of the project team and the client
- Senior: min. 3 years of experience in C# language using .NET (WPF, ASP.NET Web API, Window Services, .NET 6 and/or 4.8)
- Expert: min. 5 years of experience in C# language using .NET (WPF, ASP.NET Web API, Window Services, .NET 6 and/or 4.8)
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MSSQL)
- Good knowledge o Entity Framework and LINQ
- Knowledge of OOP, Clean Code principles and code testing
- Git usage
- Basic knowledge of the SCRUM
- Good knowledge of English (B2)
Nice to have:
- CI/CD processes and tools. Azure DevOps.
- UI Testing
- DevExpress WPF
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
We are experts in digital transformation. With more than 800 technology specialists in IoT, Cloud, Augmented Reality, Machine Learning, Enterprise PLM, and other value chain technologies, we work with many of the world’s most familiar companies to create and implement solutions that improve the way products are designed, manufactured, operated, and maintained.
We also create a workplace focused on the development of competencies, interests, and relationships. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with us could be an exciting next step in your career.