You will be working in the FX Derivatives team for our client. The team provides server-side solutions for pricing, execution and post-trade processing of a wide range of financial instruments including FX Vanilla & Exotic Options. The programme has a very high profile and is recognized to be a key part of our business strategy.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That's why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- design and implement solutions, writing high quality code and adhering to coding standards
- work across full delivery cycle to ensure high quality delivery, utilizing automated testing
- support the system / team in resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems
- work as part of an agile development team and collaborate with global business and IT stakeholders
- perform level 3 support, assisting production operations team in rollout and support-related matters
- strong server-side Java skills, including expertise in multi-threaded performance-critical programming, messaging and streaming platforms (JMS, Kafka)
- object-oriented design experience and hands-on experience in building large-scale enterprise distributed systems
- strong analytical and problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
- working experience in agile SDLC and TDD methodology, including Git and CI/CD (GitLab)
- experience with Spring
- ability to work closely with business partners, as part of a global team, delivering iteratively
- good ability to pick up existing codebases and understand a system
- a working understanding of derivatives or trading is beneficial
- interest in financial industry or FX derivatives business knowledge is beneficial
- knowledge in cloud technologies is a plus
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!