WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for experienced Software Engineer to join our team at Nike Global Technology hub in Gdansk, Poland. Join us if you have willingness to learn new technologies, share knowledge and learn from others. You feel responsible for the success of the entire team. You are not afraid to work on challenging tasks if necessary and look for opportunities to help others, who may not be part of your team.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
As a member of the in AIML Platform team, you will be part of a fast pace engineering squad developing services and platform that drive AI/ML activities at Nike. Our AIML Platform team of Software & DevOps Engineers builds services, tools and libraries that help Data Scientists bring their models faster from development phase to scalable, performant and reliable production solutions.
We would also be pleased to invite you to help us building Nike Global Technology Poland Competence Center location from technical (but not only this) perspective.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will join a supportive and well-organized team that values different opinions. You will work with people who are eager to learn new things and share their knowledge. You are going to work with all product stakeholders to deliver better user experiences.
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE?
- Proficient knowledge of object-oriented programming combined with 4+ years of software development experience in Python
- Experience with Kubernetes and the broader container ecosystem
- Experience with handling data located in various data sources - SQL, NoSQL databases, Hive, Hadoop, SnowFlake, etc.
- Familiarity with MLOps tools, like SageMaker, MLflow, Kubeflow, etc.
- Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes or other container technologies
- Experience using AWS services (i.e. IAM, EC2, S3, DynamoBD, EMR, SageMaker) or other public cloud services (Google, Microsoft, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in designing and building large-scale software and/or data architecture
- Familiarity with Machine Learning concepts and related tooling - numpy, pandas, scikit-learn
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in technical and non-technical areas
Bonus points for:
- Hands-on experience in developing and using RESTful APIs (preferably micro-services), working with any of the following technologies: Scala, Spark, Terraform, Airflow, ArgoCD or Databricks ecosystem, that’s even better
- Knowledge about open-source ML & statistical frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, R)
- Understanding of CI/CD (using Jenkins or other tool)
- Code review
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- OS X
- Methodology: Scrum
- Architectural decisions are made by: Architect, Principal Software Engineer
- Who chooses technology: Principal Software Engineer, Architect
- Project management software: JIRA, Confluence
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Leisure package
- Adaptation tips
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket
- Sign up bonus
- Money for moving expenses
- Temporary housing
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
NIKE, Inc. is a technology company. From developing products, managing big data, and providing leading-edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology reimagine the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest in and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, giving them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary, and collaborative, taking technology into the future.