Client is leveraging the Azure PaaS platform with all kind of (business) data to build an advanced analytics platform aiming at delivering better insights and applications to the business.
The platforms are continuously being enhanced to support (additional) CI/CD and validated learning environment for science, machine learning and AI capabilities for all areas customer-facing like digital omni-channel interaction and commerce, commerce relevance, personalization, loyalty and marketing and non-customer-facing like assortment optimization, supply chain optimization, external parties and IoT.
We will be working on end to end functionality including architecture, data preparation, processing and consumption by systems.
- Translate business requirements into data solutions with the tech lead, information analyst and your team
- Establish clear user stories and determine the right acceptance criteria with tech lead and information analyst
- Own, prioritize, organize, plan and maintain the backlog. Tune, shape and align on the road map
- Coordinate with different tech and business teams dependencies and the delivery
- Create with the head of customer data and the team the vision for the products and services to be developed.
- Help safeguarding quality of engineering and qualitative data products
- Continues improve towards high-performing, exceptional teams. Inspire and coach the teams and the business to lead with data.
- Equipped with a Master/HBO degree or higher, preferably in Information Technology and/or Information Management
- 3+ years' experience in data environments with data lake and warehouse implementations, Retail domain knowledge is a huge plus
- Stakeholder management and excellent communication skills both verbally as written and can effectively communicate with different levels of stakeholders
- Knows their way around in Agile/Scrum platforms such as JIRA
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud platform - theoretical
- Knowledge of T-SQL and python languages is a plus
- Experience of using visualization tools like Tableau & PowerBI is a plus
- Experience in retail is plus
- Perfect in English (spoken and written). Dutch is a plus
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!