We are looking for you if:
- You have enhanced experience in OneDrive,
- You are experienced with migrations from on premise to M365 cloud, specifically file to OneDrive / SharePoint online,
- You have enhanced skills in PowerShell,
- You have knowledge and experience in working with Windows server, Migration tooling in specific, SPMT and Sharegate,
- You have expert knowledge and experience in classic managed Windows and on-premises Active directory,
- You have knowledge of Windows Group Policies for client,
- You have experience in on premise file services, SMB, CIFS, NTFS permissions
- You are able to identify problems, analyze key ament,
- You are willing to work outside of office hours to support migration batches, evenings, early morning, weekend on schedule.
- Knowledge of software distribution techniques, SCCM
- Migration from on-prem storage to OneDrive - 50
- Continuous improvement / configurations / updates - 30
- Change Management - 20
- Work in a large international team, in cooperation with many units of the ING Group. At ING Hubs Poland, we operate in accordance with the Agile approach, based on agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban. We are an innovative organization that bases its activities on trust in the people we work with. Thanks to the great freedom of action, we stimulate motivation and creativity, which speeds up work and allows us to flexibly adapt to the changing expectations of our business partners. The basis of our organization are small units called squads, which have a clear vision of their product, independently overcome emerging challenges and together develop the most flexible and effective ways of operating.
Please be informed that we will contact only selected candidates. If you consent to the processing of your data for future recruitment processes, we will keep it for one year.All information about how we process your personal data can be found here.If you have any questions regarding the details of this job offer, form of employment or working in ING Hubs Poland, you can send them to Career.INGHubsPoland@ing.com. We will surely answer them!
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work