System Administrator for Atlassian Stack
- System Administrator manage installation and back-end configuration, monitor diagnostics, troubleshoot system performance, and partner with Application Administrators to keep Atlassian products secure, up-to-date and performing optimally for all their teams.
- Working on a windows server environment
- Install new software releases, system upgrades, evaluate and install patches and resolves software related problems.
- Executing Production deployments during non-business hours
- Define the system backups and recovery plan.
- Maintain data files and monitor system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Understand system architecture of upstream and downstream impacts when implementing solution
- Troubleshoot access and/or performance issues, read log files
- Ensure a safe and secure infrastructure
- Create and maintain infrastructure / configuration documentation
- Prepare to move the platform to RedHat OpenShift using deploy and upgrade by code.
- Probably by using Eficode "Atlassian Software in Kubernetes (ASK) open source tool set.
- Personal skills - see key data slides
Join the team responsible for delivering tools supporting agile development and development of applications 80+ teams with tools to prioritize their work, ServiceDesk tools, tool to documentation etc.
Who we're looking for?
- 10 years of experience in IT
- Expertise with Jira, Confluence, Crowd
- Experience with MS-SQL, PostgreSQl expert in SQL queries
- Good knowledge of MS-Windows server, Linux and RedHat OpenShift
- Experience with LDAP, Active Directory, for user authentication
- Experience with Web Servers: IIS, Apache
- Hands on code groovy and Java for ScriptRunner and Ansible automation
- Experience Bitbucket and Jenkins
- Experience with container technologies ala Kubernetes, Docker, cubesnet AKS
- Have a agile mindset or wish to become agile
- Be a team player
- An aspiration to work with new technologies and implement in a way that creates maximum business value to BEC
- Personal high standards for the quality
- Be able to take initiatives and take contact, to ensure the deliverance
- Be able to work independently even in a team setting
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to learn and work independently
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with huge Enterprise
- ACP-500 Atlassian System Administrator certificate