- Career and professional growth;
- Corporate-funded training (functional training, foreign languages);
- Benefits (football, basketball, swimming pool, sports compensation, corporate presents and events);
- Young and friendly team;
- Stable pay (100 % official).
- Participating in meetings with customers, presenting delivered features, and functionality discussion;
- Providing detailed analysis and documenting program logic for mobile and web applications;
- Gathering, documenting, and prioritizing requirements. Creating user stories and use cases;
- Support of development and QA teams during functionality implementation;
- Mentoring of Junior Business Analysts;
- Setting up Business Analysis on the projects from the scratch.
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis;
- Excellent consultative, problem solving, requirements gathering & analytical skills and experience;
- Spoken and written English at upper intermediate level or higher;
- Experience in obtaining data from various resources and combining it into clear, complete, and comprehensible requirements;
- Experience in developing requirements for mobile and web applications;
- Project artefacts creation (user stories, use cases, etc.);
- Skills using prototyping tools;
- Use of modeling tools and notations would be a plus;
- Knowledge of MS Office, Jira, Confluence;
- Experience and ability to work in Agile/Scrum team environment, defining and following analysis timelines within an Agile lifecycle (sprints, backlog prioritizing, etc.);
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas: business management, economics, mathematics, accounting, computer science;
- Ability to define optimal Business Analysis Approach for the Projects of different kind;
- Experience in interns mentoring;
- Clear understanding of web-applications architecture on all levels (network, data, backend, frontend).
- Knowledge of different business domains (more than 2) would be a plus;
- Project management experience would be a plus;
- Experience developing user test cases and functional testing.
WHY WORKING FOR LEVERX GROUP IS COOL?
At LeverX Group, we know that the key to employee efficiency is the right balance between work and leisure. That's why we are taking good care of our employees’ comfort, career development, and entertainment.
EVERYTHING FOR YOUR CAREER
- MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
- REGULAR MEETUPS
- CONFERENCES AND HACKATHONS
- CORPORATE COURSES
Participation in Projects
- 19+ YEARS OF COOPERATION WITH SAP
- CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS TRIPS
EVERYTHING FOR YOUR HEALTH
- MEDICAL INSURANCE
- SPORTS TEAMS
- SWIMMING POOL
- FITNESS REIMBURSEMENT AND ALLSPORTS SUBSCRIPTION
- VITAMIN BOOST
COMFORT IS IMPORTANT, TOO
- CONVENIENT WORK PLACES
- COFFEE, TEA, TREATS
- QUICK BREAKFASTS
- DEVELOPED INFRASTRUCTURE
- PARKING SPACE
- LAPTOP BAG AND HEADPHONES
LIFE IS NOT ONLY ABOUT WORK
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
- TERM EXAMS AND SICK LEAVES
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PART OF IT UNIVERSE OF LEVERX GROUP? JOIN OUR TEAM! LET'S LEVEL UP TOGETHER!