- Programming and statistical analysis: 60%
- Requirements gathering and analysis: 20%
- Stakeholders collaboration: 10%
- IT Operations Support: 10%
We are looking for you if:
- Experienced SAS programmer who can understand and follow the requirements and specifications
- Someone with experience of preparing technical documentation and user manuals
- A person who can design and develop the structure of the input data (metadata)
- A person who can write advanced SQL queries to analyze and transform the data
- A person with an education at Bachelor/Master level in statistics, econometrics, mathematics, physics, IT or (business) administration
- A person with experience in both the financial services industry and IT
Additionally, you will score for:
- Working knowledge and practical experience with Agile and Lean
- Another programming language knowledge (e.g., Python)
- Quantitative background
- You actively take care of expanding your knowledge and applying current market trends at work
- You are able to work remotely from the other members of the team, in a multinational context
- You like to work in a multidisciplinary squad
- You continuously improve the way you are working, and you strive to work as a high performing individual
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work