In this area we create high quality systems for our inner purposes. We trust the teams in self-organizing and give them maximum autonomy. We embrace creativity and innovations by supporting it and giving space for it. We are still growing even in these difficult times and there is always something going on.
- Software development
- Support/maintenance of existing projects
- Work planning, Scrum, organizational and conceptual meetings
- Self development
- You have at least 2 years experience in .NET,
- You are familiar with Architectural / Design Patterns,
- You are familiar with Entity Framework or other ORM,
- You have experience in unit test writing,
- You are result and delivery oriented,
- You have good communication skills,
- You are open to change and adapt quickly to a changing environment,
- You speak English on communicative level.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Knowledge of TDD, DDD, AzureDevops,
- Knowledge of Powershell or other scripting language,
- Knowledge of Agile methodology,
- Knowledge of Angular & Typescript or other frontend frameworks,
- Experience in git version control system,
- Readiness of sharing knowledge and ideas to others.
- Style guide
- Code review
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git – Azure Repos
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Business phone
- Freedom to select tools
- Methodology: Agile (including Scrum, Kanban, XP but not only), PACE & Design Thinking
- Architectural decisions are made by: Team
- Who chooses technology: Team
- Project management software: Azure DevOps
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package for families
- Free English
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Fully-equipped workstations
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work